In the Community
At Exterran®, service is at the heart of everything we do, and we are honored to be able to give back to the communities where we live and operate. Each year, our employees donate time and resources to charitable causes that provide health, shelter, support, supplies, gifts, and services to people in need.
Exterran volunteers have worked countless hours supporting charities worldwide. Here are just a few of the organizations supported by our employees:
- Asociacion Asistencial Doña Nico – Mexico
- Bangkok School Support Activity – Thailand
- Breast Cancer Awareness – Brazil and United Arab Emirates
- Casa Maria Maia – Brazil
- Colegio Industrial Nro 6 Technical School – Argentina
- CYCLE Youth Education Program – United States
- Dorcas Home Care Services – Singapore
- Empowering Kids Through Fire Safety - Indonesia
- Escuela N4232 Wichi School – Argentina
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center – United States 亚洲欧洲分界线 亚洲欧洲分界线 ,越来越漂亮的岳 越来越漂亮的岳 ,女性外生器置的24图片 女性外生器置的24图片
- Houston Food Bank – United States
- Iluminando Corazones – Mexico
- Institute Unidad Ayuda Familiar – Argentina
- La Casa del Arbol - Mexico
- Montgomery County Food Bank – United States
- Sangthian Group Foundation – Thailand
- Rise Against Hunger – United Arab Emirates
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – United States
- Tree Planning Beijing suburbs – China
- Unidad de Accion Familiar Shelter - Argentina
- U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots – United States
- Willing Hearts – Singapore
- YMCA Back Pack Drive – United States
Hurricane Harvey Response
Back Pack Drive
Toys for Tots Drive
UAE and Brazil
Breast Cancer Awareness
Diversity and Human Capital
The foundation of our Core Values is our commitment to people and safety. Our employees are our main asset and essential to the long-term success of our business. We hire locally in the countries where we operate which enables our diverse workforce to better understand the cultures, regional concerns and challenges of doing business in global markets. We believe this allows us to better serve our worldwide stakeholders.
We invest in our employees’ training and development through our global learning management system, which includes self-paced learning using interactive technology, as well as classroom-based training and on-the-job education. We also train our employees on compliance, HSSE, and our ethics, Code of Conduct and Core Values.
Our stakeholders – our employees, investors, customers, suppliers and communities where we operate - have differing and changing expectations. We believe it is important to engage with all of our stakeholders to share perspectives and concerns.
We work in 30 countries and employ approximately 4,500 people representing numerous nationalities. As part of our feedback from employees, we engage in global surveys as well as local roundtable discussions in order to understand our employees’ concerns and perspectives.
Throughout each year, we participate in investor conferences as well as group and one-on-one meetings with fund managers and analysts of our largest stockholders to solicit feedback on our performance, and with governance representatives of these stockholders regarding corporate governance topics of mutual interest.
We continually engage with our global customers; these discussions enable us to better understand our customers’ needs and respond with products and services that address these needs in a cost- and environmentally-efficient manner. We also pursue relationships with our suppliers based on trust, integrity, cooperation and reliability. We meet periodically with local communities in which we operate, in order to learn their expectations of us and explain our local business and community activities.
We plan to continue our engagement efforts with our stakeholders, as we believe that perspectives provided by our investors, as well as our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we operate, provide valuable information to be considered in our decision making process.